What are your questions about presentations?


What questions do you have about presentations and public speaking?

Perhaps something that happened in a past presentation troubled you.

Maybe you are preparing for a future presentation.

What questions do you have?

Maybe I can help you. No guarantees. But I will try to answer your questions as best and helpful as I can. I won't write your speech and I won't write an essay. Post your questions in the comments and I will address them in a future blog post. You might also email me or post your questions on my FaceBook page (see link below).

Be clear and specific with your questions and I am more likely to address it quickly.

I look forward to your questions.

George Torok



Presentation Tips on Twitter Presentation Skills Club on Facebook
Executive Speech Coach, Business presentation tips from George Torok, the Speech Coach for Executives
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: