Free Presentation Tips

Free Presentation Tips

Register for your free Power Presentation Tips from George Torok, "The Speech Coach for Executives". Receive these free presentation tips every two weeks by email.

Click here now to start receiving your Free Power Presentation Tips.


What are people saying about the Power Presentation Tips?


"Your Presentation Tip #2 arrived just as we were putting together four different presentations to a variety of client levels in different categories and different countries. It was helpful to be reminded of some of the basics - to help pull it all together. One of my favourite quotes is "man needs more to be reminded than informed", and this was helpful."
Marion Plunkett,
Founder Plunkett Communications Inc.
Toronto, CANADA



"This tip is a superb reminder of what I know is a powerful way to get and keep the room engaged, and is something I should be doing not just in formal presentations, but in my day to day presentations with people I love."
Jamie Lord,
Worldwide Creative Director JAMconsult.org
Hong Kong



"GREAT TIP… Actually I'm about to attend a week long leadership course in which we will be giving presentations…I will use these suggestions…"
Alberta Williams,
CDFM, Financial Manager Federal Highway Administration, DC Division
Washington, USA



"Recently I made a presentation and applied a good number of tips from your edition, I must say, it worked well, thank you so much."
Bennett Size,
SHE & Training Manager Iron Duke Pyrites (Pvt) Ltd
Zimbabwe



"I just want to thank you for this great tool. I have read your books and tried to follow your guide in regard to presenting in front of an audience. These latest tools are awesome!"
Jo-Ann Cino,
Senior consultant, (Top 10 in Canada) Investors Group Financial Services
Oakville, Canada.



"As a Toastmaster (more than 10 years), your message rings true to me. It reminds me to keep my priorities straight. I can only agree with you. Some speakers make it about them, and consequently, the audience responds accordingly, or not. Keep those tips coming."
Claude Desroches
Berlin, Germany

Register here for your free Power Presentation Tips now.

Review the archive of past Power Presentations Tips.


Executive Speech Coach, Business presentation tips from George Torok, the Speech Coach for Executives.

No comments: