Questions for your Speech Coach

Questions for Your Speech Coach


If you know that you need a speech coach, then here are some questions you might ask your prospective speech coach.

Tell me about your most unusual or most challenging presentations that you have delivered.

Tell me about some of the books that you have read recently on presentation skills.

Tell me about some of your speech coaching triumphs.

Tell me about your experience working with executives and executive issues.

Show me what your clients say.

Your best speech coach is one who speaks as well as coaches.
Your best speech coach is one who has experienced some of your speaking challenges.
Your best speech coach is one is constantly learning as well as teaching.

George Torok is the Speech Coach for Executives

To arrange for Executive speech Coaching – call 905-335-1997

Speech Coach for Executives

No comments: